Wildtree!

Something big has been going on that I have not shared! On March 3 I took the leap and became a Representative for Wildtree! This is something very out of character for me, especially since I used to shun home parties! Now I've been spending my early mornings, evenings and sometimes weekends dedicated to learning the business and getting set up. If I were looking at it from a financial perspective, it is not (yet!) a wise career move. Fortunately I didn't sign on for the money, I thought it would be fun! So far I've really enjoyed learning more about the business side of things and marketing. So far my career has been non-profit and public so I really feel like I am broadening my skill set. I feel that in order to live a full life we need to do some things that intimate us, and a little out of our comfort zone, and so far I'm loving it!


More to come on the parties, prep, challenges, experiences etc., but for now I should really catch up on some sleep!


Comments