Today's pic

Since the weather has been like this...



Hudson's been wearing these..



Or rather, he was wearing these until he came home yesterday with just one...here we go again with asking the morning bus driver, teacher, school, afternoon bus driver and after a school care teacher if anyone has found the other one! This happened earlier in the year with a watch! I hate having so many places that something could be! If you think the mitten looks old and homemade you're right. At some point last year these mittens emerged from storage and Hudson took to them right away. He prefers them over all of his other mittens and I find it adorable and heartwarming. They used to be mine although I admit I don't remember using them. Part of sharing is letting go, two mindsets I've come to later in life.

Comments