Family Traditions: Pumpkin Patch

Presenting the first in the series; Family Traditions! I spent hours working on this last week, with nothing to show for it, until today. I started about a dozen of these posts, where I'll chronicle what we did each year since becoming parents. 
It's become a tradition to go to the pumpkin patch each year. In our area there are at least five big ones within driving distance.  

2009: I'll have to dig deeper to find out if we actually went to the pumpkin patch in 2009, but we got a pumpkin, as evidenced below.

2010: It was just the three of us, and check out this adorableness!



2011: We made two trips, one just the three of us, and one with extended family.
October 8, 2011

October 8, 2011





2012: We went two times, once with some friends, and once with my parents.







2013: We went to a different pumpkin patch with extended family. I had my hands full, and was sleep deprived so we didn't get many pictures but it was still a nice time.
Hudson was so proud of his new baby sister!

Everyone is looking at the camera, it's a small miracle! 


2014: October 11, it was cold and damp, but we still managed to have fun!



October 26, a different pumpkin patch with T's family.



I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane! Keep your eyes out for upcoming installments in the Family Traditions series, and the soon to be released, Celebrations, series. 

Pumpkin Patch: 
2009-2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019

Comments