Teeth, coming and going

This week began the next 3ish years of one child loosing teeth while the other one gains them!

After 3 months with just 2 bottom teeth, this week Sadie's z. top two teeth cut through!! You can't really see them if you're not looking for them, but they have cut through the gum!


Hudson's bottom tooth was really wiggly starting midweek. He didn't make a huge deal about it and fortunately he didn't do the annoying "look at my wiggly tooth" thing in my face which really grossed me out when I was seeing it all the time from my kindergarteners! This morning he was asking when it was going to come out and we talked about the Berenstein Bear book where sister lost her tooth when she bit into an apple. 10 mins later, he was eating a muffin and said he bit into something hard.




Comments