Weekend Recap

It was so nice to be home this weekend after the last three weekends being very busy! On Saturday we had Hudson's baseball game. Poor guy does not especially enjoy baseball and when I was waiting for him to hit I could feel why. Lots of parents watching quietly, each child gets 10 pitches before it becomes an out if he can't hit the ball. There's so much down time that it's hard to build on skills. He said he likes soccer more, and I'm thrilled with that, at least he'd get to be moving the whole time, and its more fun to watch!


The team. Hudson is one of the youngest.

In the afternoon we went to a super fun birthday party. The party was for a three year old whose mom and I are in book club together. Hudson had a blast going in and out of the pools, sprinklers, and play equipment. Ted and I enjoyed socializing and appreciate a kid's party where beer is served! Oh Sadie splashed in the pool too!
 Sunday, we did chores around the house then went to Ted's parents to help with a few things. Next we had a birthday party for one of Hudson's classmates. The party was at Maymont park, I didn't get a single picture, but at least I enjoyed the chocolate cake.
 Now it's my Monday Funday and starting beach trip preparations!
Stay cool everyone!


Comments