Weekend recap

It's been a lovely weekend of the usual chores and errands, some family outings, meals out with extended family and general relaxing. I'm a few pages away from finishing my book, The Husband's Secret and I watched the movie; Lee Daniels' the Butler (lots of racial tension but very well done.) I don't understand casting John Cusack to play Richard Nixon, but I am forgiving!

Here are a few pics from the last few days, prepare yourself for more snow pictures as we're expecting 4-8 inches tomorrow.







We enjoyed an afternoon walk in 70 degree weather today!


She was taking forever to finish this bottle one morning. It was time to go so I got her suited up and let her do it herself!


There's a new Krispy Kreme conveniently located between our pediatrician and home. Naturally we stopped after Hudson's well-child appointment this week. I admit it, I think up, and talk up these outings more for me than him!!

Stay warm everyone!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments