Today's pics




Whenever Sadie starts to fuss, Hudson runs over and says, "big brother's here!" When I returned to the room I heard Hudson teaching her all about the Justice League!

After a delicious brunch with Pam, thank you Pam! Hudson and I headed over to Dollar Tree for some valentine cards, and school supplies. I don't know if I've posted on my love of the Dollar Tree but it is among my favorite stores and the only dollar store I'll go in. I go in every few months and stock up on greeting cards, gift wrap, gift bags, seasonal decorations and items I use for work like bubbles, party blowers, whistles and straws. They have a teacher section that I used to take full advantage of. Today they had dozens of helium balloons ready to go for V. Day, so I asked Hudson to help pick one out for Sadie. He wasn't so into it but I couldn't resist this adorable monkey ( sorry you can't see it!).



Did you know babies love balloons?! I learned this from a family I used to work with. Their daughter had profound disabilities but she was able to move her arm enough to make the balloon dance which provided hours of entertainment. I don't think Sadie realized she was holding it but we practiced touching, kicking and pulling. Weeks of fun for $1, score!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments