Snow day!

Honestly I was not looking forward to being home all day with the kids. It sounds terrible and I wish it weren't true, but I feel like I'm constantly taking care of Sadie, can't spend enough time with Hudson and then I see all of the stuff around the house that I want to take care of and I can't. But guess what?! It turned out to be a great day! Sadie took at least 3 naps, Hudson napped for over 2 hours and I got sit on the couch, sip a mocha and read for about 20 minutes! I even got to do 3 loads of laundry and make Mac and cheese in the crock pot, not bad at all!
















I realize there's been a major shortage of pictures of my little dude. Rest assured he's still adorable and since he turns 5 next week there will be pictures from his multiple celebrations, can't wait!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments