Today's pictures

So there's been some melting...



And some re-freezing...



Kids around here have been off of school due to the weather 6 of the last 10 days (that's assuming they go to school tomorrow, and that's not counting having MLK, Jr. Day off.) This is the last year where I don't have to deal with this ridiculousness. Let's be real, most parents can drive and most parents are certainly driving around quite a bit over the last 10 days. Kids need to be in school and parents need to be working. I'll admit when I was a teacher I loved snow days, who wouldn't?! Extra paid time off, but as a working parent of an almost school aged child, the reality is parents could very well loose their jobs having to take that much time off. I'm all about safety but when 95% of the roads are completely clear and dry what's so hard about telling people to come In and be careful?! That's just my two cents, what's yours?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments