Today's pictures

I was so excited to still be on leave when Bizarre Bazaar came to town this year! Sadie was perfect and slept the whole 2.5 hours I was there exploring the 500+ craft vendors! If you're anywhere near Richmond, I suggest you check it out! I picked up some pretty awesome things for some of the the family members that read this blog ;) here are some pics from a small sampling of the vendors!




Cool copper earrings --hint hint Ted


Colorful lamps


Modern art


Stadium sculpture


Mounted butterflies



Vintage-y signs

There were also loads of specialty food vendors, clothes, little girl clothes and Christmas decorations.
Thousands of people are there at once but with so much space it was always possible to move away from the crowds. I wanted to check out more of the food vendors but since they all have samples, those booths were always mobbed.



All this wonderfulness after Sadie slept though the night! Even with the cold rain, the day can't get any better!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments