I heart Kohl's!

On Friday, I realized I had only had 1 two hour break from both the kids over the past 7 weeks. A mental break was LONG overdue. It doesn't take much to feel renewed; in this case, two hours at Kohl's was all I needed. It was mostly a self-indulgent trip with a few items for Sadie, she needed a stocking after all!



My break started at 9 am which is a lovely time to shop! I'm not yet ready to commit to my current body size, so I bought some scarves to update what I have, and a few tops I can nurse in. I'm super excited about these boots! I'm picky about boots, they all seem to be too something for me; too butch, too sexy, too high, too expensive. I've literally wanted boots for years and was finally ready to commit!
Even though the break was brief I was excited to get home and pump/see my family!
By the way, my love of Kohl's is mostly from feeling victorious! All of this for $120, and $20 on Kohl's cash, so really, $100, amazing!
Ahh!! Now I'm ready to start another week!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments