Picture projects


As I said in an earlier posts I'm doing a bunch of house decorating projects and amazing Ted had not asked how much money is being spent!

Here's a walk throgh the updated gallery;



Canvas of our group wedding shot.

I LOVE this picture!!! Not only is it all of the people that were at our wedding in 2006 but to see so many of our favorite people in one picture looking up and smiling just makes me happy!
I've gotten it enlarged before but I was too cheap to get a custom frame job so eventually it started to bother me that it was in an ill-fitted frame. I finally got a canvas and made sure the cropping didn't cut anyone off! I think it actually looks so nice on the red wall.


These two wedding shots are on our back staircase where mostly only Ted and I will see these. The top frame we received as a wedding gift and I had never used it! I love seeing these heading downstairs (multiple) times a day.




These four wedding prints are upstairs heading out of our bedroom. They are 11x14. I'm going to print and frame one more to fill the space. I love seeing these favorite shots!




Our anniversary was 2 weeks ago. I had fun looking through all of our pictures and watching the video of our wedding a reception. Watching the video reminded me how much I love our wedding song, Lucky Stars by Jimmy Buffett. I found an Etsy vendor that would print an 11x14 with the lyrics, our names and date for $20, what a bargain! I printed my favorite picture of us dancing to the song. Now we have a daily reminder of the special moment.




The top photo collage is of our wedding and it was hanging in the hallway. It's hard to notice 4x6's when walking by, so I moved it to our bathroom, opposite the toilet. I added my new collage of 5x7 maternity pictures right below.

More to come!

Comments