Arts in the Park

As I said earlier, we love Richmond and all of the events. After a brief trip to Fredericksburg on Saturday morning, we decided to head over to Arts in the Park. I'm not sure what I love most about this event; craft vendors, that it's free, that it's outside, or that it's conveniently very close to Mother's Day!

Hudson was apparently not in the mood to look but not touch all of the art, so Ted graciously ran and ate ice cream with him while I browsed. I managed to get two Mother's Day gifts and birthday gifts for my grandma. I resisted shopping for myself although the temptation was very strong! There's over 450 vendors ranging in media and expense; leather, glass, metals, jewelry, yard gnomes, painting, photography, goat milk soap, the list goes on!

The atmosphere is so lively and fun you would think people were drinking!







 Some day I will splurge on these beautiful glass flowers! Aren't they gorgeous?! And this was on an overcast day!




Here's just a few of the hundreds of tents. 

Ted and I traded Hudson duty so that he could shop for me, but he was done so fast that I'm not sure if any purchasing was done!


Oh AND as if it could get any better, there was a table of free books by The READ Center, so we stocked up and gave a donation! Score!





Comments