Leaf day!

I know I haven't finished my vacation write up but you know how it goes! Better to just move forward and I can fill in the blanks later.
I can't say I was thrilled when Ted announced we were going to be heading to Fredericksburg to help with yard work at his grandpa's house. Yes I had previously agreed to this but so soon after vacation I just want to catch up at home.
That said, it was actually fun! After soccer, we headed up and met 4 other relatives that came to help! Hudson was actually a huge helper by entertaining his younger cousin Tyler allowing all the parents to work. Below is a picture of the pile of our work! I also love to take 4 generations photos whenever possible.
The labor was split up by a delicious buffet lunch at Pancho Villa. All together, about 3 hours of work. We said we'd be back later this month since these were all leaves from last year!
I hope your Saturday was both relaxing and rewarding!

Comments