Saturday Night Picture

I'm breaking the rules and posting a second picture for Saturday, and a few days late at that. This picture is just one of several from a Saturday night get together. I put it on Facebook at it got so many comments and "likes" that I thought I'd share what's special here.
One of the ladies is in town from Kenya where she is a working for public health, how cool is that?! One of the ladies lives in Richmond and we get together every few weeks. One lady I haven't seen in five years. There were two other ladies that were also at the party. We have one main thing in common; high school. I've known them all for...wait for it...18 years!!! At this point, I've known them for more of my life than not known them. There are no fights, no drama, we visit each other in other countries and celebrate each other's accomplishments. The beauty and simplicity of true lifelong friends, who can pick up anytime where we left of.

Comments