Making life easier

I love Amazon for accessories! Last Saturday morning I did a little shopping for some items my hubby would call frivolous. I've learned to shake off this insult and shop away knowing these are items that will make my life easier!
1. Carabiner for my keys; this is mostly for work. I don't like putting my keys in my pocket because I inadvertently set off the alarm or pop the hatchback, and I don't like setting them out where more often than not the toddler will set off the alarm or pop the hatchback! This way they can be on me and hopefully not cause the jeep any distress!
2. Silicone wrap things for my earbuds. Tangled earbuds is a major pet peeve of mine! I'm hoping these will help keep them tidy and minimize my cursing.
3. 8 USB to phone charges. I agree, 8 is a bit excessive but they are such fun colors and I can give the extras away. These were around $1 a piece so why resist the convenience of having one in the home office, laptop bag, work laptop bag, and the office?!
4. Otter box "defender" series. I can't take a picture of the kick-ass case I bought but it's pink and grey, came with a holster which I wanted for work. The case basically makes the phone indestructible, which of course they don't want to say, but when a friend willing through his iPhone on the hardwood floor of a bar to show it off, I was sold! It was about $14, such a steal! So far it's working great! I'm typing this very post through its screen protector.
That's it for now, what makes your life easier on a daily basis?

Comments