Family Traditions: Pumpkin Patch 2019

Kindergarten Field Trip and Family Fun Day!

I was thrilled to be one of the chaperones on Sadie's field trip on Thursday Oct 10. I say 'thrilled' because usually more than enough parents volunteer and the teacher has to pick. This way it really does feel like a privilege! I was matched up with 4 adorable kiddos and we had a perfect day for it! (I do not miss being a Kindergarten teacher, BTW!)



Saturday, Oct 10, 2019
We went to our realtor's annual Family Fun Day and had a wonderful time! It was a beautiful day, and the kids wanted to stay until they collapsed. I just love that Hudson's not yet too old for this and he had just as much fun as she did. 
Chowing down on hot dogs and s'mores cooked over an open fire, BBQ wine and beer while listening to live music. Ted and imagine a day we can come and hang out by the music for longer! 

Corn maze complete with facts about the area. 

The kids absolutely love the corn pit, I had to pull them out after 30 minutes because I wanted to move on! 

Just a selfie to prove I was there too!

They always love this slide too!
Not pictured: The bouncy slide that they spent a long time on, the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, which Ted and Hudson didn't even care to do. A perfect fall day.

See previous years' trips here: 

2009-2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019 This page!


Comments