Celebrations: Father's Day

Father's Day log, starting in 2009, Ted's first Father's Day

2009: June 21, ? I'm not sure, my Google Photos don't go back this far!
2010: June 20, ?
2011:  June 19, I have no idea what we did, but we were home, and I have this one picture from the day, possibly Hudson is working on his card for Dad!


2012: June 17, We were at the beach, just the 3 of us, it was wonderful!



2013: June 16, We went to a Flying Squirrels Baseball game with some extended family and went to the Mellow Mushroom afterwards.
2014: June 15, We were at the beach with our extended family. What could be better?
2015: June 21, It looks like we went to Va Beach for the weekend but I mysteriously have very few pictures. Ted and Sadie by the corn is from earlier in the month, and the kids in the car is from that weekend! There are few pictures at all that month, and My beloved Grandma Millie passed away on June 6, so I'm guessing everything else was on hold.


2016: June 19, We were at the Outer Banks with extended family! I didn't' get a picture of Ted at all that day, but here we are the day after.





2017: June 18, I'm not sure what we did, but here's the picture we took that morning at home!

2018: June 17, We were on vacation! We started our day in NJ at my cousin Vanessa's house, and continued our trip to Martha's Vineyard. Ted treated himself to an ice cream at the McDonald's drive through and didn't even offer to get the rest of us anything! We crossed on the ferry and settled in to the house. A wonderful day!



2019: June 16, We were at the lake for the weekend, we got home midday and Ted requested tacos for dinner. These pics are from the day before!




Celebrations Series:
Hudson's Birthday
Monica's Birthday
Mother's Day
Father's Day
Fourth of July
T &S's Birthday
M & T's Anniversary
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas

Comments