Lost, and still lost

Have you seen this blue coat?
 Well neither have I, in like 2 weeks, and it's driving me crazy! I would say the most challenging part of having an elementary school child is the number of places a missing item could be; the morning bus, school, the afternoon bus, after school care. We've checked all of these places. We checked indoor soccer, the library and home depot. We checked with the neighbors, we checked our cars. We checked throughout the house. Yesterday I resigned to just suck it up and buy another coat. He's been wearing his coat from the last two years, but it's too small, and the zipper doesn't work. sigh. As aggravating as this is, what more can I do? I know I wrote his name in it, and I'm 98% sure I also wrote my phone number. I'll spend some time today shopping for a new coat, hopefully there are some left, and hopefully as soon as I cut the tags off the new coat, the old coat will appear!

Comments