update time

HI! I can't believe it's been over two months since I've posted! Life has been busy but good. I try really hard to spend time with people, and get stuff done around the house rather than sit and blog. I used to have more time for blogging, but I am certainly not complaining. Right now I'm at a friend's house on a blogging date so we can both blog while drinking wine!



Me.
Work has been more busy this summer than I've ever been over the past 4 years. I did not enjoy working hard! We were short staffed, and I was running around from one house to another with barely time to do the required documentation. I had to work all of my hours, plus extra for weeks on end. August marked my 4th year in early intervention and I am still thrilled with the work BUT I have really Loved building my Wildtree business. I had parties over the summer and have covered the farmer's market which I also loved. Currently I do not have any parties planned so I'm going to do a bit of outreach and hope for the best. Thankfully I do not rely on Wildtree for income, but I do love the parties so I hope I can get a few lined up! I'm thankful for my friends and family that have supported me so far, and love Wildtree as much as I do!

Ted.
Ted is on a great streak at work, and he is working or doing some sort of work every night at home. He's actually excited about what he's doing, so I don't mind him being so consumed. He's gearing up for a week-long conference in Vegas. He's still on intensive treatment for his Lyme Disease and has at least 6 more months on Antibiotics, totally 2 years. It is simply remarkable that he has not suffered from such an intense regime.

Hudson.
Hudson started first grade, he has a great teacher and is very happy. 3 months ago a family moved in next door with 3 very social children. 8, 5, 2 they come over every day, and I love looking out and seeing lots of kids in my front yard! I think this new social outlet has really giving his confidence a boost and I love seeing the little exchanges between the kids, even though I try to give them their space!

Sadie.
Sadie just turned two and is a joy (except at bed time!) She is starting to use two word phrases, and repeating everything we say, and adding to her vocabulary every day. She is an adventurous eater, and knows what she wants. She and Hudson have always adored each other, but now they are playing and conversing more, which is pure joy to witness.

Wine is done, time to go! I hope to be back again soon!

Comments