Hi again

Since I last wrote; my grandma Millie passed away, I had 3 wildtree parties, I've been sick, twice, Hudson finished kindergarten, Sadie sprouted new teeth, we picked carrots out of our garden, we had sleepovers, we've slept and haven't slept. Life has marched on and it's mostly been glorious. I'm determined not to let my kids see me glued to a screen, even though the desire to take pictures and blog is strong. This is my journal, my outlet, my writing therapy, if only I can find/make time for it.
When big events happen, I feel like I can't post unless I can do them justice. So week after week passes and I haven't posted about Millie yet. She's constantly on my mind yet I feel like I haven't taken the time to grieve. Life is moving so fast that I've been getting sick and then my stress compounds as I need to make up everything that I miss.
When I look at why I've been sick I think back over the last 6 weeks and notice I've missed a day or two every week due to holiday, grief, sick kid, or travel. All of those missed days have stuff to make up. Now I'm on vacation and when I get back, life will be back to normal, a new normal that's hopefully a little slower.
A few of my favorite pics from the last few weeks. Xo

Comments