Wildtree Food pics


I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent Wildtree meals: 
Chicken Carnitas (using Wildtree's Fajita Seasoning) (cooked in the skillet), homemade salsa (my first time!), organic guacamole from Costco, organic tortilla for Costco. Also served with corn, black beans with some Chipotle Lime Rub. Fajitas are a frequent occurrence in our house, so quick and easy, and Cilantro is growing like crazy in our garden so I'm trying to use it all up before I kill it!  

Shrimp Scampi with Wildtree's Scampi Blend, this was the quickest meal ever, and everyone got 3rds!! Cook pasta and when it's almost done saute shrimp in scampi blend, (I tossed in the peas too!) This took 15 minutes max because the shrimp cooked in less than 5 minutes. 

Wildtree's Alfredo Extraordinaire. I already had a baked Chicken Scampi and honestly wasn't overly psyched about a big hunk of chicken so I tapped into my samples even though I haven't had Alfredo in decades!! This was delicious, instead of butter I used coconut oil. Everyone loved it, so quick too!!

Fajitas again! This time with Ground Turkey mixed with Wildtree's Taco Seasoning. 

Dinner is a lot more exciting now! 
You can get tons of recipes on the Wildtree Website and order the products online! 

Comments