Get 'er done: Christmas cards

I believe in Christmas cards, and I got 'em done! I believe in being generous with them, so I ended up spending $35 on 125 Christmas cards so that we could give them to coworkers, old friends, new friends, Hudson's friends, Sadie's teachers etc. It seems that Christmas cards are fading out, people will say, "Well everyone sees the kids on Facebook, why spend money on cards?" I say the reason why, is because everyone loves mail, good mail like this, and it makes people feel good in a way that looking at their pictures online does not. Holding mail feels good, getting real mail feels good. It takes time, and some money but to me it is worth it and I treasure them..year after year, I make a collage out of the Christmas cards we receive, here was the one from 2012. Keep the cards coming people, I can't wait to work on this year's collage!

Comments