This weekend in pictures

Another busy weekend starting with soccer....


After soccer, T headed up to help his sister move for the 3rd Saturday out of the last 4. This is the last time, I'm all about helping, but the other three of us are missing him during prime time.

The 3 of us headed the Lake to spend some time with my parents, we had a lovely time, but few pictures due to a phone glitch.

We had a beautiful sunset ride home, and an easy evening.

Sunday we cleaned up this disaster....



Remember when I posted about organizing this space? Well it has not worked out as I dreamed, so we amped up the organization!

This picture says to me, "I'm just cute and sweet, and I sit in my chair looking adorable all day!'

Afterwards we went to a birthday party, ran some errands, and had a quiet evening. Another busy but joyful weekend.

She mastered backing up!

Riding the safari train together, too cute!! It's so exciting seeing her start to do big kid things!

Comments