Monday's project

This Monday Hudson stayed home to kick his cold/belly ache once and for all. When he's sick I let him do whatever he wants, and on Monday he wanted to play on the computer for 4 hours! He usually wants to be in arms reach so I decided it was a good morning to reorganize!
As of May we are no longer bringing toys to our home visits, therefore I had been meaning to move the toys out of my office and into Sadie's room.



This was Sadie's closet before, full on non-Sadie stuff, and stuff that is way more appropriate for an office.



Sadie's closet after! Not totally done, but there's so much room!



Office after, not totally finished but off to a good start! I wouldn't have gotten around to this if I didn't have hours at home, when I couldn't get on the black-hole computer!!

Comments