This weekend in pictures

It was an especially wonderful weekend since it was Ted and Sadie's birthday on Saturday! The weather was absolutely perfect too; sunny, low humidity and high around 80, perfect! It's been a busy Monday with helping at the school, gardening, laundry, paying bills, and filing at least 6 months worth of stuff. Here's a quickie post for YOU!

Of course there was a Costco cake! Thank you Irene for helping come up with what to write on the cake!

 I am so thankful for Christine and Will!
 We both look much cuter than one year ago!
 Hudson exploring with his cousin Jack!
 Sadie and her cousin Annie-Kate.
I'm so thankful for my friend Kristin and her fiance Will!
 Happy Birthday you two!
 Things got a little wild when one little one decided to eat part of the ball!
 I got this frame on Etsy; love the phrase and how it came out! And it arrived just in time!
This is how much cake I am THROWING OUT! You know this was hard for me!!

There are many more  pictures but this post is already huge! We had 14 adults and 9 kids and friends and family were visiting from about 11:30 til 6 PM and I think everyone had a nice time! More later (hopefully) but for now, good night all!

Comments