This weekend in pictures.

Saturday: First soccer game of the season, we're all glad to be back, and I'm excited that I'll be able to go each game. 
 This little one enjoyed the playground tunnel. It was thrilling to get a little preview of her toddler self.

 Birthday party #1; Garrett's first birthday. How cute is this wreath?!

 Post party snack at my favorite fast food joint, Proper Pie, Who wouldn't love a pot pie you can hold?!
 Birthday Party #2, Annie-Kate turns 2!
 Sunday: (cue ominous music) Conjunctivitis! And I thought going to two birthday parties in one day would be fun!

 We caught up on chores and errands, and while little lady passionately refused to nap, this little guy succumbed around 5 and did not wake up until 6:15 this morning! I guess we all had too much fun on Saturday. Sadie went down at 6:20 and slept 12 hours too. Glorious!
Today I had prescription drops in hand by 9:30 and was ready to face my day of productivity. Oh and they tested my vision and it's still 20/20, score!

Comments