Hello!

I've had lots of frustrations posting to the blog lately. About 6 months ago some how my photos were not uploading automatically to my PC. That wasn't a huge deal, more of an annoying inconvenience. For the past 2 months I haven't been able to post photos from my phone. I've tried minimizing the size and reducing the number of photos but I continue to get error messages. I can't even draft the post and save it online. So the only way for me to post photos is to manually transfer them over to my PC then post from there---that is so 2 years ago!
There's a distraction factor at play here too! I used to do most of my composing when nursing, but now Sadie is so distractible, I can't even hold my phone. This has put a big hit on my blog reading, and posting. All I can do is play with her adorable curls or doze off myself!
Bear with me while I work through all of this!



Comments