Mark this day!

Yesterday was one of those days where Ted took one child on one errand and I took the other. The boys went to Home Depot to pick up a new rug we decided on. Sadie and I went to Costco. We got back from our errands at the same time. I always optimistically leave her in the car seat with the windows down hoping she'll stay asleep and for the first time EVER she did! When I say 'ever' I mean ever! She has never ever stayed asleep in the car seat after the car stopped moving. We've never been able to carry her Inside to continue the nap, she just wants to be involved in whatever is going on. This time she stayed asleep a
Good 45 minutes.



Her big brother was napping in the car too, I guess they were both enjoying the mild temperatures and catching up from vacation!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments