Lake weekend

There's always something to keep me too busy to post, for now, some pictures of our Memorial Day weekend. We took care of my 2 month old nephew so it was extra busy, but full of love!

Calm evening water.


Ted spent a lot of time on the couch holding Conner. That would drive me stir-crazy, but he was perfectly content.


She's a lucky girl to grow up going to her grandparents lake house!


Baby Conner borrowing a pink sun hat. Even though it was just 6 months ago that Sadie was this small it feels like a long time. I held Conner in the Bjorn and pushed Sadie in the stroller, it was great, I got a little bit of exercise and they both napped!


Love this!


3 car seats fit in the back of the Sonata, without the bases. Hudson loved sitting in the middle and helping tend to the babies.






Evening boat ride is my favorite activity--I didn't want to miss it both nights so I took Sadie even though she was too tired, sometimes momma comes first!




These two three love the water

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments