Weekend roundup

The weekend was wonderful with lots of time spent together and outside!

Friday night: Ted went out to play Magic and I did laundry. Laundry and chores on a Friday night actually makes me very happy--all the less I need to do the rest of the weekend!

Saturday: Hudson and I went to Kohl's for some self-indulgent shopping. You know you have young children when you get to Kohl's at 9 am and think nothing of it being "early," or the weekend.

I needed new shoes for work and picked out the white ones. Hudson did not like these but he picked out the beaded sandal. I would now have picked them, I try to be practical, but he really wanted me to try them so I went for it! He's actually so helpful now, he found the boxes with my size. My NEW, post-Sadie size, hence the actual need for new shoes! The purse is because I want to start building a more stylish collection than my current thrift store collection. It used to be out of the range of possibly to spend more than $20 on a purse. Now I'm treating purses like Tervis tumblers, and building my collection gradually!

I'm nearly out of time and it's already Wednesday, so in the interest of posting, I'll just insert pictures, since that's all you want to see anyway! Keep your head up through all this rain dear family and friends!
We went to a battle reenactment, it would have been cool but we were too hot and tired to see everything. The highlight was riding the shuttle bus together. 

Can you spot the guardian of the dead? rosemary? 

Hudson loves picking dandelions. We think they are beautiful even though they are a weed.  

 Other highlights include: lunch with Pam and Granny, and going to a Flying Squirrels game. On Sunday's kids' tickets are free, the cheapest seats are $7, general admission, and kids get free ice cream. Score all around!

Comments