April update!

Well I haven't been keeping to my goal of posting two times a week. My aunt was here for two weeks and we had lots of fun together. I took three days off to spend time with her, Sadie got sick so I took a day and a half off. When I take time off, I try to make up the hours and appointments which means the other days are more busy. This week I worked 38 hours. When we cancel an appointment we have to try to make it up, since I don't have anything else going on (a second job, for example) I am available and end up working TOO much! Pretty soon this won't be an issue anymore. I've recently picked up enough work that I am at capacity so I adjusted my schedule to be 4 full days, and one day off! This is really going to help me take full advantage of my part time work hours, and spend a lot less time criss-crossing the 437 square miles of my county.
This all means I should be posting more often starting in a few weeks when I get everything moved around. Happy Friday everyone!

Comments