Today's picture




What's is a picture of? A floor that just been mopped. 4 times. Before you feel impressed, please note the following; the floor hasn't been mopped in about 2 years, and that was when we had housekeepers! I think I mopped the floor before that, one time, but I can't be certain. If you can't tell the difference in the photo, don't feel bad, I can't tell the difference in person but at least I know it's clean, no cleanER. The water was still dirty after the fourth round but I didn't have time (or the stamina) to go again.
I've been thoroughly disgusted with the level of clutter and grime in my house lately so I'm chipping away at it bit by bit and it feels good. Even if no one else notices, I feel better knowing it's a little bit cleaner!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments