Throwback Thursday: Trip to Campus

I spent a lovely day on Saturday with my friend Carrie. We've been friends for 17 years. We met freshmen year at college, 17 years ago. Yes I keep saying "17" because it's crazy to me...I'm closer in time to sending my son to college, babies that were born when I started college, are starting college....oh my. Is this how getting older goes?! When you get together with friends these mind-blowing stats are inevitable?!




After a lovely lunch and long stroll downtown, we drove to campus to walk the babies around. Pulling up I though, "Hmmm I wonder if people will think we're checking out the college, and we're babysitting?" I really thought that, I'll pause for you to laugh.....



One look at the college students and I knew, even though I feel like we look young, they are really young! We enjoyed marveling at the changes on campus, the lack of activity, the nerds dressed up in pokemon outfits and enjoy the Spring-like temps.



We can't go back in time, but it's fun to reminisce and dream of the future for the these darlings.

Comments