Selfies

There's a lot of selfie bashing out there, but there's not always another photographer available when the need hits! I love taking pictures of the kids and occasionally try to pop in there myself. About 13 years ago (gasp!) I made a photo collage of my parents for their 30 wedding anniversary. I wanted to only include pictures of just the two of them but was struck by how few pictures their was of either of them and far fewer of the both of them. We're still woefully short on Ted and Monica pictures but there are many Monica plus kid(s) pictures in my phone. Most of the time I'm not willing to share them but I could not stop laughing at how one of these came out...we'll keep practicing. Here are a handful just to illustrate it takes (me) a lot of shots just to get a decent one!





My personal fav...


...it looks like my hair knocked the kids out!





Finally I turned the camera around; lower quality but (slightly) better results, although Sadie looks a little scared!









Have a not so shy day everyone!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments