My favorite things: Tervis tumblers




Now I'm usually not a brand snob, but everyone once awhile a product really stands out. I was a little slow to the Tervis* craze, I think I bought my first one less than 2 years ago. Within that time I've bought 6 for Ted and I and let me tell you why they are the best thing ever!
In my job I am in and out of the car all day. I leave my drinks in the car because I'm not there to sip my coffee or down my water, plus I don't want it to be a distraction to the kids. I recently left my hot tea in the car when it was 40 degrees outside and it was still too hot to drink when I came out an hour later. Over the summer I desperately needed cold water, and even on 90 degree days, there is still ice in the Tervis mug after an hour. Some people love the mugs since they don't sweat and that's pretty awesome too! I've tried many other insulated cups and they either fall apart after a few months or do not hold the temperature very well. Tervis mugs can go in the microwave, but I don't trust that. I do wash them in the dishwasher though. Notice my two mugs are pink, I picked these out, not only because I like them, but so that they are less likely to be borrowed!
I use one everyday for my tea, coffee, water and/or smoothie so they are very well loved, but don't show their age at all! So far I've gifted myself the two above for Christmas but maybe I'll add in one for my birthday each year too! I bought the Donald Duck one for Hudson, but he's a little too young to fully appreciate it!
My one caveat to the Tervis love, is sometimes it performs SO well I can't drink my tea for over an hour! I also wish there was a little dot or some kind of indicator when the drink reaches a certain temperature so that maybe I won't burn my tongue so often!

*Tervis did not pay me for the post, but if they would like to bribe me with some mugs I am not above sponsorship.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments