Last week's pics

Last week was a busy one, here are a few pictures.

Monday, St. Patrick's Day. Of course I forgot to send Hudson in green, but it didn't matter. It snowed, but not enough to keep us home!


Tuesday, I had book club at my house and everything went smoothly even though I was nervous about starting at seven. We got the kids mostly ready for bed, and ultimately I ended up bringing Sadie downstairs with me and she feel asleep in my arms. I knew she wanted to be downstairs with us because on Saturday night when Ted had friends over, she would not go to sleep and she kept turning towards the dinning room and bowing her head eagerly. I guess she likes to see everyone, just not be held by anyone else!!


Wednesday, Hudson made these dolls of two of his friends at school. He made during book club and was dying to come down and show the ladies! I was super impressed! He cut out fingers and everything, Ted swears he did not help!

Thursday, I went to happy hour but was home in time for dinner!

Friday, I spotted these crocuses in the garden! My mom planted them in the fall, and I had totally forgotten about them so it was an extra sweet surprise! I went out to dinner with a friend that I had not seen in 3 years! She was in town for a conference. Great catching up with you Meg!! It is so nice to know even though time passes and there are lapses in contact, a friendship can remain solid!

Okay, time for coffee!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments