Snow play

For the last 3 days I've been letting Hudson play outside in the snow by himself. I'd prefer to be playing too, but that's not an option when I'm home alone with the kids. Hudson knows the rule: he has to stay on the back driveway and deck so I can always see him. Sadie and I hang out in the sunroom so I can keep my eye on him, he's still only four after all! We're fortunate to have the outdoor space to allow this and I'm happy that he's content playing on his own and for over an hour! Often times in the house he'll say he's scared to go to another room by himself which seems so ridiculous when he has no problem separating from us any other time. I'm glad we finally got enough snow for him to play in and it wasn't in the single digits so I let him play! Even with rain, I can't wait for 60 degrees next week.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments