Snowy snow

Well last Wednesday we woke up to a few inches, and again today! Today's is powdery and sparkly.









There probably won't be any melting, it will be below 30 all day. Hudson still doesn't have snow boots, but that's ok, it's too cold for me to let him play outside for more than a few minutes anyway!



My goal this week is to try to get this little one on a schedule. I've been back to work six weeks and we're still not on a schedule. I have a few excuses though; her cold, my cold, her ear infection, our Rotovirus, snow, ice, holidays. It's time to practice what I preach, buckle down and really do it for the sake of everyone's mental health! One thing that has been going well is Ted takes Hudson in at 8 am and I take Sadie in between 8:30 and 9:30. Hudson is up and dressed by 7 am most of the time and excited to go so it's working out well for all of us. I certainly don't mind having a bit of quiet time with the little lady!
Be safe everyone!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments