Ice day

By 11 am today we had already made pine come bird feeders and decorated a gingerbread house. We still had more than 24 hours of wintery mix ahead! I proceeded to spend most of the next 6 hours trying to figure out a glitch with pictures on my phone, get to know my tablet (our household's FIRST! A kindle fire), and work on my family's calendar on the Costco website. All of this would have been fine except I wasn't successful fixing the picture problem. Costco's website was EXCRUCIATINGLY slow, so much so that I felt like I was back at dial-up days. I even plugged in to the router and turned off my Netflix movie in case it was a wifi load issue. In the process of this I discovered another phone-photo problem, my pictures have not been backing up. All this aggravating screen time made a quick jaunt outside absolutely essential!
Enjoy a moment of icy zen!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments