Command hooks everywhere!

Since I've been spending so much time at home, I'm noticing room for improvement just about everywhere! One recurrent theme is adding command hooks. I love these because they are a cinch to put up, and can easily be moved if the brilliant plan doesn't work out!

It all started with the scrub brushes in the kitchen. I hated then always laying around the sink.



Then to the bathroom, I added a hook for for Hudson to be able to reach a hand towel. This way the towel doesn't always need to be sitting on the (mostly wet) sink. Now there's one at kid level and one at adult level!



Finally in my bedroom for my new collection of scarves. I know they sell storage options to keep these in the closet but I wanted them out where there's more light.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments