Busy week!

Monday; infant massage class, errands, fast food picnic and 2 mile walk with Christine and baby Will (C&W)

Tuesday: Road trip to colonial Williamsburg with C&W.















It was in the 50's but still a beautiful day to enjoy walking around, lunch, and a bit of browsing through shops. The picture above is the only one we ended up getting of the kids-it just happened to be while changing them in the trunk of the car!

Wednesday:
Sadie had her 2 month well-baby check up complete with 5 vaccines. The check up went well, she's doing great but the shots made her drowsy. So much so, that I got some Christmas shopping done at Target! She basically slept most of the rest of the day. I tried to get 2 month pictures but she wasn't her usual smiley self!






Notice her be-band-aided thighs?!

Thursday;
I planned on staying home today to let Sadie rest, however by 11 AM or so she made it clear she was just fine and having little to do with naps at home. That's okay I managed to get a few things done around the house and it was nice to take it easy a bit! Tried to do 2 month pictures again:






Friday: Road trip to Charlottesville with C&W. Two trips in one week may sound like a lot but it was almost 70 degrees today and we figured our days of wanting to be outside are numbered! We had a great outing to Carter Mountain and Bodo's Bagels!




Two babies in the backseat, so cute!


It's so hard to capture landscapes with a cell phone camera, but it was beautiful!


Cherry tree? Not sure but the color among the fading apple trees was stunning!


Fuji's were still available to pick, we didn't think we'd hike all the way up, so we didn't get a bag, but I felt like I needed to pull one! Then I didn't want to eat it because it was covered in film so I just carried my one apple!


Having my best friend on maternity leave at the same time is amazingly fun! I hope you had a great week too!!








Comments