Update: October 25



Instead of pointlessly scanning Facebook during feeding sessions, My new goal is to post here every few days!



Sadie turned one month on Sunday and is now 5 weeks! Other than the Regular baby maintenance we've been busy with house Projects! No not the office that desperately needs organizing or replacing the fire detector batteries, but fun, cosmetic projects!
Since I spend about 4 hours a day sitting and staring at the walls/feeding, I have lots of time to think about improvements!
First I gathered all of the black picture frames and put them on the mantle for a more uniform look. I set out to buy white pillar candles and bought these LED candles that can be on a 4 hour timer! Everyday they come on at 4:30 and I love the ambiance!



I'll post more later but for now this feeding/blogging session is over!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Hi Monica! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! Thank you for your interest in the blog! Please leave your question here! Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment