Hello world!




Hello blog world! My name is Sadie Grace and I was born one day past due, but in a hurry with a super fast labor, on September 20 at 3:48 AM, which happens to be my daddy's birthday! There are lots and lots of blog posts my mommy wants to do, but right now her priority is sleep, so you'll just have to be patient! 

Here are some things mommy has learned about me so far; 
1. I only want to sleep in my bouncy seat during the day. 
2. When the car or stroller stops moving, I wake up. 
3. I can be quieted in the sling, but that's not real sleep as I will wake up as soon as put down, or mommy stops moving. 
4. I will sleep in my crib at night, now in, up to, 3 hour stretches!
5. I've been known to smile at my brother, and I have dimples like my brother and daddy! 
6. Mommy thinks I'm the most precious thing ever, even when I'm squalling!
7. I'm a huge believer in Harvey Karp's 5 S's for soothing!
8. I did not cry at all during my bath today! 
9. When mommy's out and about, I like to be awake too! 
10. I'm about to wake up, so mommy better go to the bathroom, make her lunch and brush her teeth while she has the chance! 

More updates to come, just be patient! 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments