Pictures of the day: exciting morning

All was normal and quiet until Hudson casually mentioned "There's poop all over my floor." From as best I can conclude, he pooped in the night, changed his clothes and went back to bed. Most of the poop was right by his dresser. Pooping overnight is HIGHLY unusual for him, so I just hope he's not getting sick!
As Ted and I tag-teamed the cleanup, I was taking the rugs outside, and spotted this monster moth!



As you can see, totally ginormous and I no doubt would not have seen him if I didn't need to go outside this morning!

As Ted and Hudson were on their way out, this little guy was spotted beside our garage!



Much to my surprise, Ted let Hudson get out of the car just to get a closer look.

All this by 8? I hope that's the extent of the day's excitement!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments