Busy weekend!

It's 10 o'clock on Sunday night, I'm whole-body-tired so I'll make this brief ;)




Saturday;
Ted ran in the Monument 10K and Hudson and I cheered him on! Here's Hudson giving high fives at the start line, he was so serious I had to tell him to smile! Although it was totally his initiation to give the high fives after seeing a few kids near by with their hands out! This kept us entertained for a good 20 minutes , and with over 40k runners, heats started every 3 minutes or so!



Post race walking back to the car, that's Ted's brother John, the guys ran it together!

After the race we went to lunch with family, ran errands, came home and rested, then Ted and I went out for a date night!



Canal Cruise, snack along the canal, walking around Shockoe Slip, dinner at Bistro 27, a glorious evening all around.



Sunday;
Today was all about productivity! I cleaned out closets and finally inventoried and packed up our pile for Goodwill which had been accumulating for at least 6 months in our laundry room! It's now loaded in my car! It feels so good getting that done!



Five bag product of cleaning out closets!
We also had a lovely visit with our neighbors that moved!


Totally exhausted but with the satisfaction every weekend should bring!

Comments