Today's picture

Here's today's sad, pathetic picture, :( Just when we were getting back into our everyday routines and getting over our colds from Christmas week, Hudson was up all night vomiting and whimpering. It is so hard to see your child suffer. I can't entice him to eat anything but he does want juice so he's getting tiny sips at a time. As of 9 AM he's already watched Cars 2 and is now watching Ice Age, I'm hoping he'll drift off, the poor little guy is exhausted. Who knows, this might mean I will actually finish my Christmas cards!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. I'm glad he has his CareBears to comfort him. Feel better soon Hudson. Love you, Grantie Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grantie! He's feeling better but still not really eating, it usually takes him a few days to feel safe eating again :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment