Today's project: Stained Glass Windows

It's been a busy, weird week. First the hurricane affected Sunday- Tuesday, Wednesday was Halloween, and now we're gearing up to have friends over on Sunday for the football game.
While the pumpkin cheesecake baked I had almost 3 hours to fill last night.
I used the time to complete my fun project of putting stained glass film on the two windows in our back staircase.Ted promised he would allow the blinds to stay up if I put the film on, and I knew these windows would be perfect because they are small, look out the back, and don't have the best view anyway. Now we have a little bit of bright art greeting us in the morning light! This project costs $40 from Home Depot and took less time than the cheesecake took to bake and cool. Even though it's not ideal to put these up at night, it was extra exciting seeing them this morning. You may notice gaps on the side, I make no claims of being a perfectionist! The perfectionist I live with doesn't mind imperfection, as long as it was not his doing.Now on to some relaxing.
One window close up.
This is the best picture I could get of both windows.

Comments