Christmas Sock Monkey update

Silly, foolish me, just one day after posting about the sock monkey and the tender moment shared, the planets realigned and kept it real for me. I got a call at 4 that Hudson was vomiting repeatedly and was miserable. 2 other kids in his class were in the same condition. I picked him up right away and he nearly fell asleep on the one mile ride home. 4 hours later said Sock monkey was vomitted all over! I thought he was going to be fine, we watched tv, he ate an apple, he was chipper (though not energetic). I was even thinking of what fun things we'll do tomorrow. Oops, I guess not! I guess I'll be getting some chores done or maybe just some play time with him, assuming he's up for that! I just he's better for our family pictures on Saturday!

Comments

  1. Poor little guy! I hope he feels better and that all of you stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment