Enroute to Great-Granny's!

Sorry I haven't posted for almost two weeks, it's been busy! Now I'm on a 2 hour bus ride with wifi so I can take a few minutes to update!
Our day so far:
3:45 am, wake up, I shower, Ted gets Hudson up and going.
3:45-4:20, gather everything, take out the trash, check lists, and in the car. Hudson is as perky as if he got his 12 hours of sleep.
4:20-4:50 am, drive to the airport, park in remote lot, this early in the morning they picked us up at the car and filled out the reminder with our lot and space, what service.
4:50- 5:50 am, check in, security. Breakfast at caribou coffee (yummy oatmeal!), and boarding. Hudson had a bathroom emergency just as soon as Ted was out of sight to take him. I was stuck! I couldn't leave all of our carry on luggage and I couldn't take it with me! I worried briefly that Hudson would have another accident and we didn't have another change of clothes. Ever calm Ted said, "well no point is worrying about that now is there?" I took deep breaths and sips of coffee.
6:15-7:25, flying the friendly JetBlue skies, free food, tv with tons of channels and we were all happy, I enjoyed Top Chef while Hudson watched bubble guppies.
7:25 - 9:20, baggage claim, bathrooms, wait for bus.
9:20- ETA 11:20, ride bus from BOS to Woods Hole. Hudson fell asleep at 10:20 while watching a video.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the update! Hope the rest of the trip was fun and that you arrived safely. xxoo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment